EXTENT OF THE WARRANTY
Blockhapp guarantees the original buyer the faultless operation of the electric wheelbarrow Karjola for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Warranty for the batteries is 12 months from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is not transferable.
THE WARRANTY CLAIM
For information or in case of problems, contact the Customer Support section on our website https://karjola.com/, where you can find a list of authorized service centers and contacts, or contact your local Karjola electric wheelbarrow dealer. The original buyer claims the warranty by presenting the product and the original invoice.
THE INVALID WARRANTY CLAIM
The warranty claims are invalid in cases:
- of malfunctions and damages that can be attributed to force majeure or an accident,
- of unauthorized interventions in the product, such as opening the battery case or the controller case by a person who is not an authorized service technician,
- if the user did not follow the instructions for using the product,
- in case the product is mechanically damaged,
- if the damage was caused by spilled batteries,
- if the malfunction was caused by an extreme fluctuation in the mains voltage of electricity grid or a force majeure,
- in case of modifications and changes to the product by the customer,
- if the product has been handled negligently and/or contrary to the instructions for use and maintenance
- for fading and peeling of the top layer of paint,
- for rust caused by abrasions and/or scratches,
- in other cases, as stated in the description of the warranty in the instructions for use of the product.
The company Blockhapp d.o.o. makes no other warranty and is not responsible for any costs other than those mentioned above.